Poster and Oral Presentations
Submission of abstracts will be done online at the online submission module “BGS” system.
Abstracts will be accepted for oral and poster presentations. All abstracts should be submitted in English only. Abstracts submitted by e-mail, fax or post will NOT be accepted.
Additionally, selected abstracts by the reviewers will be published in the program and abstract book as pdf file
The Abstracts for oral and poster presentations should be submitted until October 08, 2020.
The Scientific Committee will review the abstracts and the accepted presentations will be announced on October 18, 2020.
All accepted abstract presenters must register to the congress before the announced deadlines. The abstracts which belong to the non-registered authors will be excluded from the program.
When submitting the abstract, the text should follow structure (Aim, Material Method, Results, Discussion, Conclusion). The abstracts will be submitted as the 400 words maximum.
Abstract Submission System for Oral and Posters
• Detailed information is provided in the system. If assistance needed, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
• Please carefully read the instructions before submitting your abstract through the online submission module “BGS” system.
• This is an automated system that will allow you to put the information online for the authors, affiliations, abstract text (if required with special characters etc.) and keywords in a series of different windows.
• Once you sign up, you can also continue working on abstract until you finally decide to submit before the deadline.
• You can track the whole submission and evaluation procedure either within the system or by e-mail notification.
• In case of submitting more than one abstract you can use the same login and password for each abstract via online submission module.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
• The posters will be 70 cm (width) and 90 cm (height) and will be mounted vertically. (Double-sided tape will be available for mounting the Posters) Graphics and digital photos should be at least 100-150 dpi in their final. Selected posters will be displayed between October 24-25 2020 at the poster area.